Support Higher Education
Support higher education
We believe in sustainable changes, therefore our interventions don’t stop with just formal schooling alone. We fund the education of children who have passed out from Schools and those referred by our Social Mobilisation Team. These funds are allocated every year from CHHASE and it is distributed to the beneficiary children. An endowment fund has been created to distribute scholarship among deserving children identified by us.
Eligibility for scholarship:
- Students must have studied in after School education centre or from Tribal group
- Those interested in pursuing a degree should have passed 12th standard
- Those interested in pursuing diploma/polytechnic courses should have passed 10th standard.
- Preference is given only to those who live below the poverty line.
- First-generation learners from deprived background.
- Preference for orphans, children who have a single parent.
- Preference for children from Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Castes.
- Children who are not from our after school education Centres and mainstreamed School children will be considered on a special case basis.